Sunday School at 10:00am is a small group ministry for all ages. The classes meet in the Education wing and teach the basics of the faith, inspire a life of faith, and connect you to other people who help sustain your faith. Sunday School classes are offered on a wide variety of topics for children, youth, adults, and senior adults. Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers.
- The Journey Class: a group of 20’s to 40’s singles and marrieds with young kids
- Remnants Class: a group of mostly married, 40-50 year olds
- The Joy Class: a group of mostly married 40-50 year olds
- Lost & Found Class–a group of older marrieds and singles
- Pathfinders Class–a group of older marrieds and singles
- Youth Class (6th Grade-12th Grade)
- Older and Younger Elementary Classes (Pre-k to fifth grade)